There is no roadmap to get through this foreign territory called divorce.
No one tells us what the terrain will be like up ahead.
And very few Christians want to be the tour guide.
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt. He was their guide, their encourager, and intercessor. I believe when God removes a woman from an abusive marriage, He’s taking her out of the oppression (like in Egypt) through the desert wilderness, into the promised land, much like the Israelites. It’s not always an easy journey and sometimes we complain. But thankfully God is always there, to provide, protect, and give us strength.
SIDE NOTE: Why not men too? (Click to see FAQs.)
Friend, I have been there! And I would love to walk with you on this journey… to healing and restoration!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you wonder if you’ve made the right choices or if you should turn back?
- Are you hurting and not sure how to make it stop?
- Wondering if you are to blame for the abuse or the infidelity?
- Have you given up hope for healing or progress in your life?
- Not sure how you’ll survive?
Maybe you feel like this reader…
I’m not divorced, but trying to determine my next steps after discovering that my marriage of 17 years has been abusive. I found your videos on YouTube and I’m not sure what my next steps should be. Can I really heal after all that I’ve been through? Does God even care about me or my future?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
The main purpose of this ministry is to empower and encourage Christian women to reclaim their hope (faith in God’s promises), find healing, and learn to live in peace (with boundaries) after divorce. Healing is multidimensional, gives us all the feelings, and brings up wounds from our past.
As we dig into our healing, find we’ve made lots of wrong turns along the way, and want to get back on track, it’s best to ask those who have walked this path before us. God allows U-turns and invites us back into His care. He wants to give you a hope and a purpose!
Sign up to receive the FREE Surviving Divorce Roadmap!
Unsure where to start? We’ll show you the first steps…
- What to Do When You’re Headed Toward Divorce
- Be Prepared for Divorce
- Figure Out How You’re Going to Financially Survive
- Educate Yourself About Hidden (or Narcissistic/Psychological) Abuse
- Deal with Second Thoughts or Feelings of Guilt
- Understand the 7 Phases of Divorce Recovery
- Wait to Date After Divorce
- Learn to Be Emotionally Stronger
- Move On to a Thriving Life!
Divorcing with children?
- When You’re Missing Your Children After Divorce
- Child Estrangement After Divorce (Mothers Being Erased)
- Dear Divorced Christian Mom
- Helping Your Children Through Divorce
Where are you on this journey?
No matter where you are on this journey, you can stay connected and get involved in this community… while healing during and after divorce.
- Do you need the roadmap to surviving divorce then sign up for the Surviving Divorce Roadmap Video Email series.
- Already divorced and just want to join us on this journey? Then, signup for emails and I’ll send you a link to my Encouraging Printables Library to help you stay focused on your faith and the goal of thriving after divorce!