There is no roadmap to get through this foreign territory called divorce.
No one tells us what the terrain will be like up ahead.
And very few Christians want to be the tour guide.
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt. He was their guide, their encourager, and intercessor. I believe when God removes a woman from an abusive marriage, He’s taking her out of the oppression (like in Egypt) through the desert wilderness, into the promised land, much like the Israelites. It’s not always an easy journey and sometimes we complain. But thankfully God is always there, to provide, protect, and give us strength.
SIDE NOTE: Why not men too? (Click to learn more.)
Friend, I have been there! And I would love to walk with you on this journey… to healing and restoration!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you wonder if you’ve made the right choices or if you should turn back?
- Are you hurting and not sure how to make it stop?
- Wondering if you are to blame for the abuse or the infidelity?
- Have you given up hope for healing or progress in your life?
- Not sure how you’ll survive?
Maybe you feel like this reader…
I’m not divorced, but trying to determine my next steps after discovering that my marriage of 17 years has been abusive. I found your videos on YouTube and I’m not sure what my next steps should be. Can I really heal after all that I’ve been through? Does God even care about me or my future?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
The main purpose of this ministry is to empower and encourage Christian women to reclaim their hope (faith in God’s promises), find healing, and learn to live in peace (with boundaries) after divorce. Healing is multidimensional, gives us all the feelings, and brings up wounds from our past.
As we dig into our healing, find we’ve made lots of wrong turns along the way, and want to get back on track, it’s best to ask those who have walked this path before us. God allows U-turns and invites us back into His care. He wants to give you a hope and a purpose!
We can learn to survive + thrive after divorce… together…
Sign up to get the Surviving Divorce Roadmap Video eCourse!
What you’ll find here.
- Divorce Healing
- Survive Divorce
- Thrive After Divorce
- Healing & Survival Resources
- (Read) Articles about hidden abuse, adultery, getting emotionally healthy, and so much more…
A little more about Jen Grice.
- Learn more about Surviving + Thriving Ministries
- Read Jen’s Story
- What Jen’s Doing Now
- Jen on YouTube
- Read Jen’s Book
Most popular posts.
- 7 Phases of Divorce Recovery
- Move Past Bitterness (Trusting God After Divorce)
- How Loving a Narcissist Hurts You
- Forgiveness: What It’s Not
- God Uses Divorce Just as Much as Marriage
Divorcing with children?
- When You’re Missing Your Children After Divorce
- Child Estrangement After Divorce (Mothers Being Erased)
- Dear Divorced Christian Mom
- Helping Your Children Through Divorce
Need more encouragement to get through the valley?
You can stay connected and get involved in this community… to get your healing started…
Sign up for a FREE video series and/or for FREE printables:
- Receive the roadmap to surviving divorce as I share my story, how that relates to your story, the divorce survival roadmap, and the top 3 things women NEED to survive divorce in the Surviving Divorce Roadmap series.
- Already divorced and just want to join us on this journey? Then, signup for emails! We’re so glad to have you along too!