• Looking for a digital download purchase? Please check other email folders (including Promotion, Spam and Junk) first. Still can’t find it, scroll to the bottom and fill out the form.
• Question? Reader Frequently Asked Questions page.
• Comment? Story to share? Instead of emailing it to me, it’s best to join the discussion in the comments of any of my blog posts. Your real name is not required and someone else might benefit from hearing your story as well. 🙂 I love to hear stories but please understand I’m overloaded with daily emails for all these reasons mentioned and more. I try to respond to everyone… but just not enough hours in the day.
• Sending hate mail or telling me (or “suggesting”) what I should or shouldn’t write/say online? Please don’t waste your time, your email will go into the trash and you’ll be blocked! Also, unsolicited male attention and compliments are put in the same place. This is a ministry for divorcing or divorced women, NOT a dating website.
• Wanting to collaborate? See below…
Ministry, Business Owners & Advertisers:
**If you’re wanting to collaborate on a project or advertise on this website, please read all of this BEFORE contacting me.**
If you’re contacting me to advertise for you, please read the about page, to learn more about this ministry. Do you know who this ministry is for and what resources they’re looking for? Also, check out the disclosure page, for more information about what kind of advertising this ministry accepts and why. I will always look at compensated freelance writing opportunities, advertising proposals, affiliate marketing opportunities, and ministry or video collaborations to see if they would be a good fit for this ministry and its target market. If they are, I’d love to work with you!
After you’ve learned more about me and this ministry, fill out the form below with your information – be very specific – sharing how we can help each other or collaborate on a project. Please include a media kit and/or links to your online business, if applicable.
If you’re doing an online summit or other “workshop” that you’re requesting my presence and wisdom… here are my TWO guidelines.
- Only collaborate with people who’ve connected with me on social media at least a couple of times. That means they’ve followed me, commented – a conversation not just “great pic/article” (without reading) – and shared my work on their growing platforms. This helps make sure the people I’m working with know me, what I write, who exactly I write for and coach. And hopefully, I’ve had time to get to know them and what exactly they do too. We don’t have to agree on everything, but I at least want to know we fully understand and support each other’s work.
- The other person must be working very hard to grow their platform. This is a day after day hustle to grow a website and/or online business. I only work with people who are working as hard as I am, without trying to circumvent that work by using others, and it must show with an active online presence and community.
(I’m very easy to work with once you understand my boundaries. 🙂 )
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
*Website only needed from those who have a website and are wanting to collaborate or advertise.