By subscribing to emails, through any of the forms on this website or social media pages, you consent to receive new post updates and occasional promotional emails related to Surviving + Thriving After Divorce.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through the use of internet cookies, or another direct connection with you. We will not sell or transfer this information to anyone.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- We will never sell personal information to third parties or private organizations for any reason.
How your information is used.
I may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website.
- To send you emails, promotional resources, or newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings (scroll to the bottom of each email).
- To send you purchase receipts, products purchased, and respond to customer service questions or notices.
- To respond to comments or inquiries.
- To provide you with user or customer support.
- To track and measure advertising on the website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against any unauthorized or illegal activity.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Cookies store visitors’ preferences, record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, ensure that visitors are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, customize website content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends. Cookies may also be used by third-party services, such as Google Analytics, as described below.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by a website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your internet browser, not all functions of this website may be entirely usable.
Third-Party Data Collection.
Additionally, this website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of this website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. This website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics to track website usage and provide information such as referring websites and user actions on this website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, your geographical location, and demographics but no other personal information is obtained by Google Analytics.
- MailChimp is used for delivery of email communication of new blog posts, encouragement, promotional resources, and newsletters. I store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- PayPal and Stripe are third-party payment processors for purchases through our shop. You add your information at checkout. We only have access to your name, address, and phone number to complete your purchase; all credit card information is used or saved by the payment processors and never on this website.
This list may be amended from time to time in the website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, I will never sell, distribute, or reveal your email address or other personal information without your consent; however, I may disclose or transfer personal information collected through this website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of my business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of my assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Affiliate Program Participation: This website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links on pages, posts, and sidebars. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Jen Grice is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising or with links to products on Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, this website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. Other personal (name, address, or payment) information is not shared with us.
Learn more about our Disclosure Policy.
This website is a public forum for those who communicate via the discussion/comment section. If you leave a comment certain information will be publically visible, including any information you share, besides your email address. Your email address is collected but only visible to the website owner to categorize and approve/deny repeat comments. You will not be contacted or added to an email list when using your current email address. Feel free to use an anonymous name with your real email address.
We reserve the right to delete spam, self-promotional, hurtful, abusive (the need for power and control over someone else), and nasty comments. We allow comments of differing opinions but we do not allow abusive statements towards other commenters or any authors of this website. Comments left with links to other websites and email addresses (in the comment section) are automatically cleaned by our Spam Comment Software, so refrain from adding any extra personal information in the body of your comment.
Access and Opting Out.
At any time you can request access to any personal information that was collected for you. You may request any information that is collected be deleted. You can also opt-out of any future email communication. Contact Jen Grice in writing via email or through our contact form to request access and/or to opt-out.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information when required by law, to complete transactions, or for record-keeping purposes (purchases, appointments, etc.). Your credit card information is never seen by us or saved on this website.
Contacting Jen Grice.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Jen Grice at any time.