Purchase Terms & Conditions
- Digital printables and eBooks purchased through this website can not be returned, refunded, or exchanged because they are digital products. If you purchase Jen’s books from Amazon and have a problem or need to return it, please contact Amazon directly as they handle all of the printing, shipping and customer service for that. 🙂
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing your printable package or eBook, please contact Jen Grice or just reply to your receipt email for further assistance. She will get back to you as soon as possible or within 48 hours.
- You are permitted to print any digital products, multiple times if needed, only for your own personal use. But please do not alter them in any way via Microsoft Word or other computer software program.
- You are permitted to download the printable packet or eBook but this license is personal to you only, exclusive and non-transferrable. Sharing, resale or transferring of digital products to other parties will not be permitted.
- If you transfer possession of an eBook or printable pack to a third party, the purchase license is automatically terminated and you may be asked to pay for a Site License.
- The entire contents of the printable packets or eBooks are protected by the Copyright Act of 1976. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook or printable pack’s content. No part of any chapter of any book or pages of the printable packets may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
- Any form of plagiarism or stealing of intellectual property without proper citation will not be tolerated.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
Although Jen Grice has experience coaching/mentoring abused, married and divorced women, as well as holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, with courses in Psychology, Sociology and Bible Studies, she is not a psychologist, psychotherapist, physician, or other licensed health care provider. Jen Grice only offers her wisdom and services as a personal Christian mentor and empowerment coach specializing in boundaries with abusive and/or toxic people. Jen Grice facilitates healing but makes no premise to healing or promises to heal anyone. Healing can and should come from God.
Furthermore, Jen Grice makes no intention to medically diagnose anyone. And her coaching and mentoring services are not intended to treat any medical problem or psychological disorder. This website, Jen Grice’s books, resources, or YouTube videos, nor Jen Grice’s services are a substitute for professional mental or medical health care. Jen Grice strongly advises you to seek professional advice as appropriate before making any medical or mental health decisions.
Hereinafter the term “coach” shall mean Jen Grice and the term “client” shall mean the female obtaining coaching services. “Appointment” shall mean the scheduled time put aside for a Zoom Meeting video call.
Policies & Procedures:
Feedback is necessary for both coach and client. It is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings, and preferences before, during, and after coaching sessions. It’s important and beneficial to you to take the time to explain what you need and expect from coaching. If you’d prefer just a listening ear, you need to make that clear during or prior to the new client consultation or first session. Coaching is for the client and not for the coach.
Take advantage of any (first time client) quick consult, with a coach, as a tool to decide if that coach is the right fit for you and your circumstances before purchasing any further coaching sessions or packages.
The client is responsible for scheduling all appointments through the coach’s Scheduling App.
All canceled appointments need to be made in writing via email. Canceled appointments will not be refunded (see refund policy below).
Furthermore, it’s the client’s responsibility to reschedule any coaching sessions. Rescheduling through the coach’s scheduling app can be done up to 48 hours before an appointment. After that please notify the coach right away if an emergency prevents the client from being available for the appointment. The coach reserves the right to bill a client for a missed appointment. The coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule a missed appointment time, if applicable.
Either the client or the coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
New client consultations and individual coaching sessions are not refundable but may be scheduled for up to 6 months after the dates of purchase.
Refunds requested in writing may be given in full, less a $25 administrative processing fee, at the discretion of the coach.
All unused coaching calls expire 6 months after initial payment.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Jen before purchasing. Thank you for your understanding!