Purchase Terms & Conditions
- eBooks (not including those on Amazon) and other digital products purchased through this website cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. If you purchase my book on Amazon and have a problem or need to return, please contact Amazon directly, as they handle all of that customer service. 🙂
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing your printable package or an eBook (from this website), please contact Jen Grice or just reply to your receipt email for further assistance.
- You are permitted print any digital products, multiple times if needed, only for your own personal use.
- You are permitted to download the printable packet or eBook but this license is personal to you only, exclusive and non-transferrable. Resale or transferring of products will not be permitted to other parties.
- If you transfer possession of an eBook or printable pack to a third party, the purchase license is automatically terminated and you may be asked to pay for a Site License.
- The entire contents of the printable packets or eBooks are protected by the Copyright Act of 1976. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook or printable pack’s content. No part of any chapter of any book or pages of the printable packets may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
- Any form of plagiarism or idea copying will not be tolerated.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
Although Jen Grice has experience coaching/mentoring abused, married and divorced women, as well as holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, with courses in Psychology and Sociology, she is not a psychologist, psychotherapist, physician, or other licensed health care provider. Jen Grice only offers her advice and services as a personal Christian mentor and encouragement coach specializing in boundaries with abusive and/or toxic people. Jen Grice facilitates healing but makes no premise to healing or promises to heal anyone.
Furthermore, Jen Grice makes no intention to medically diagnose anyone. And her coaching and mentoring services are not intended to treat any medical problem or psychological disorder. This website, Jen Grice’s books, resources, or YouTube videos, nor Jen Grice’s services are a substitute for professional mental or medical health care. Jen Grice strongly advises you to seek professional advice as appropriate before making any medical or mental health decisions.
Hereinafter the term “coach” shall mean Jen Grice and the term “client” shall mean the female obtaining coaching services. “Appointment” shall mean the scheduled time put aside for a phone or Skype call.
Policies & Procedures:
Feedback is necessary for both coach and client. It is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings, and preferences before, during, and after coaching sessions. It’s important and beneficial to you to take the time to explain what you need from coaching. If you’d prefer just a listening ear, you need to make that clear during or prior to the new client consultation or first session. Coaching is for the client and not for the coach.
Take advantage of any first client consult, with a coach, as a tool to decide if that coach is the right fit for you and your circumstances before purchasing any further coaching sessions or packages.
The client is responsible for scheduling all appointments through the coach’s Scheduling App.
All canceled appointments need to be made in writing via email. Canceled appointments will not be refunded (see refund policy below).
Furthermore, it’s the client’s responsibility to reschedule any phone/Skype appointments. Rescheduling through the coach’s scheduling app” can be done up to 36 hours before an appointment. After that please notify the coach right away if an emergency prevents the client from being available for the appointment. The coach reserves the right to bill a client for a missed appointment. The coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed appointment time, if applicable.
Either the client or the coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
New client consultations and coaching calls are not refundable but may be scheduled for up to 6 months after the dates of purchase.
Refunds requested in writing may be given in full, less a $25 administrative processing fee, but are always at the decretion of the coach.
Monthly coaching packages may be refunded up to 24 hours after a purchase or before the next month begins on all multiple-monthly packages, only. Partially used months, unused appointments for that month, and one-month packages cannot be refunded.
All unused coaching calls expire 6 months after initial payment.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Jen before purchasing. Thank you for your understanding!
Posted: 4/24/17 Updated: 8/6/17