Purchase Terms & Conditions
- eBooks purchased cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing your eBook, please contact Jen Grice or just reply to any email or newsletter for further assistance.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use only.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated.
- The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
Although Jen Grice has experience coaching/mentoring abused, married and divorced women, as well as holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, with courses in Psychology and Sociology, she is not a psychologist, psychotherapist, physician, or other licensed health care provider. Jen Grice only offers her advice and services as a personal Christian mentor and encouragement coach specializing in boundaries with abusive and/or toxic people. Jen Grice facilitates healing but makes no premise to healing or promises to heal anyone.
Furthermore, Jen Grice makes no intention to medically diagnose anyone. And her coaching and mentoring services are not intended to treat any medical problem or psychological disorder. This website, Jen Grice’s books, resources, or YouTube videos, nor Jen Grice’s services are a substitute for professional mental or medical health care. Jen Grice strongly advises you to seek professional advice as appropriate before making any medical or mental health decisions.
Hereinafter the term “coach” shall mean Jen Grice and the term “client” shall mean the person obtaining services. “Appointment” shall mean the scheduled time put aside for a phone or Skype call.
Policies & Procedures:
Feedback is necessary for both coach and client. It is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings, and preferences before, during, and after coaching sessions. The coach cannot read minds so taking the time to explain what you need from coaching is important to making the most of our time together. If you’d prefer just a listening ear, you need to make that clear during or prior to the new client consultation or first session. Coaching is for the client and not for the coach.
Take advantage of any first client consult, with a coach, as a tool to decide if that coach is the right fit for you and your circumstances before purchasing any further coaching sessions or packages.
The client is responsible for scheduling all appointments through the coach’s Scheduling App.
All canceled appointments need to be made in writing via email. Canceled appointments will not be refunded (see refund policy below).
Furthermore, it’s the client’s responsibility to reschedule any phone/Skype appointments. Rescheduling through the coach’s scheduling app” can be done up to 12 hours before an appointment. After that please notify the coach right away if an emergency prevents the client from being available for the appointment. The coach reserves the right to bill a client for a missed appointment. The coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed appointment time, if necessary.
Either the client or the coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
New client consultations and coaching appointments will not be refunded but may be rescheduled for up to 6 months after the initial payment.
Refunds requested in writing will be given in full, less a $25 administrative processing fee.
Monthly coaching packages may be refunded up to 24 hours after a purchase or before the next month begins on all multiple-monthly packages, only. Partially used months, unused appointments for that month, and one-month packages cannot be refunded.
All unused appointments expire 6 months after initial payment.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Jen before purchasing.