You need so much more than time right now!
Divorce is stressful.
Everyone wants you to fill out papers.
Remember visitation schedules.
And so much more!
I’m here to offer you a helping hand!
What if the solution is to have systems in place that help you to be more organized, prepared for the journey ahead, and confident that you can get through this?
That’s why I created the complete divorced mom binder system with OVER 70 printable pages – tools to empower you to conquer during this time – to create the perfect organization system for you and your new divorced household.
The Complete Divorced Mom’s Binder Bundle
When you have the tools you need to get the things going, help you succeed, and feel confident.
This is the easiest way I have found to empower women facing their divorce.
About the Bundle
Now you can create a divorce binder, a child custody binder, and a “Mom’s Binder” to help keep all of your divorce and household materials in one well-organized, easy to manage location. This bundle includes the Divorce Survival Tool Kit, the Child Custody Tool Kit, and the NEW Single Mom Tool Kit.
Each set will help you create individual binders for each stage or for your needs. Or you can create one big binder to keep everything all in one place.
Each set is a different shade of teal so they coordinate well together.
The butterflies in the tree have all three colors while the circle color is changed for each set. This helps to keep all sets working well together and yet still different.
Use your favorite color of teal to match your binder too!
We kept your budget in mind when creating these. The pages that you print over and over have less color than the rest of the pages.
Print with an InkJet printer, in color, or with a Laser printer in black and white, to save on ink.
Included in the Bundle
- Binder Cover x3
- Butterfly Tree Cover x3 (Each a Different Shade of Teal)
- Divider Cover x13
- To Do List x6
- Needed Important Papers
- Household Expenses Collector x2
- Home Inventory (Possessions)
- What’s Most Important to Me Checklist
- What’s Best for the Child Checklist
- Prepare: Talking to a Lawyer
- Prepare: Questions to Ask
- Important Contact Numbers Sheet x2
- Important Contact Emails Sheet x2
- Court Dates (Prepare/Take)
- Reimbursement Tracker
- Alimony Tracker
- Child Support Tracker Sheet
- Documents Tracker
- Incidents of Contempt (Documentation) Sheet x2
- Upcoming Court Dates (Prepare/Take) Sheet
- Missed Visitation / Make Up Time Sheet
- Past Court Appearances Sheet
- Agreements Location Sheet
- Parenting Time Schedule (Year at a Glance) Sheet x2
- Vacation Schedule Sheets x4
- Vacation Time Sheet x3
- Child Information Sheet (Easier Parent-to-Parent Transitions – With Babies)
- Kids’ Activities Sheet (For Easier Parent-to-Parent Transitions)
- Monthly Goals Sheets (On 2 Pages)
- Family Life Quote Sheet
- Prayers & Praises Sheet
- Household Rules Sheet
- Contributions Sheet
- Monthly Budget Sheet
- Debt Payoff Sheet
- Notes x6
- Lined Blank Checklist x3
Record keeping for financial, court, household, be prepared, document, and plan for the year ahead.
All you need is the binder!