No one wants to go through this…
“fighting” to save your child.
allowing a judge to decide.
dealing with a high-conflict ex.
We always hope that both parents can get along for the sake of the child. Think about what is best and do those things. But when that doesn’t happen, then what do you do? That’s when you hire a great lawyer and you do what’s best for the child.
I was a homeschool mom. I hadn’t worked outside of the home since before my youngest child was conceived. Then I was served with divorce papers. He was asking for full custody and was requesting I pay him child support to raise our child.
I was floored! Literally!
Was he seriously going to take my child from me and expect me to pay him? Were a judge and the lawyers going to allow this to happen? I was frightened. I had heard of other mothers losing their children to their abusive ex-husband, and I thought I was next.
I knew that I was a good mother and with enough evidence, I could prove that I was what was best for my child.
I believe you can be well prepared to go to court, present the needed paperwork, and stand up for what is right and fair… with confidence knowing you have everything you need right in front of you!
What’s included (all standard 8.5″ x 11″):
- Custody Binder Cover (x2) Pages
- Divider Covers x4 (Documentation, Court Orders, Parenting Time, Child Support)
- To Do List (x2) Pages
- What’s Best for the Child (List) Sheet
- Child Support Tracker Sheet
- Important Contact Numbers Sheet
- Important Contact Emails Sheet
- Incidents of Contempt (Documentation) Sheet
- Upcoming Court Dates (Prepare/Take) Sheet
- Missed Visitation / Make Up Time Sheet
- Past Court Appearances Sheet
- Agreements Location Sheet
- Parenting Time Schedule (Year at a Glance) Sheet
- Vacation Schedule (x2) Sheets
- Vacation Time Sheet
- Child Information Sheet (Easier Parent-to-Parent Transitions with littles)
- Notes (x2) Pages
- Lined blank checklist
All you need is the binder!
Divorce and child custody are such a stressful time… take one stress off your plate and stay organized with this digital toolkit.
About the Author:
Jen transitioned her homeschool blog (started in 2011) into a divorce healing blog in 2014, after her own divorce, to empower Christain women who were struggling to survive an unwanted divorce, to reclaim their hope, seek God for healing, and live in peace, thriving after divorce. Jen is the author of the book, You Can Survive Divorce, a speaker, a divorce mentor, and she shares her wisdom on YouTube – talking about abuse and divorce recovery.
Jen uses her story of survival after divorce to encourage others that they too can survive… and even thrive… after divorce. What others had planned to use to hurt Jen, she plans to repurpose to save many lives.