You don’t know what to do or where to turn.
You’re ready to move forward but you don’t know how.
Your view of your worth has been distorted by a psychological abuser.
You want to be better after divorce… not bitter!
And although you’ve read the Bible, you don’t know how to apply it to your divorce situation. Can you divorce? Can you move forward after?
Where do you want to be in one year? I will help you get on the right path to thriving after divorce.
I offer one-on-one Christian divorce mentoring/coaching to empower women to reclaim their life, find healing and peace after divorce.
The Value of Christian Divorce Coaching
- Learn that you have worth, value, and rights as a human being.
- Be encouraged to set goals and move forward intentionally each day.
- Set personal limits on your own time and peace through boundaries.
- Be empowered to make your own decisions – what’s best for you and your household.
- Gain strength as we walk this journey together to get you from where you are now… to where you’d like to be.
I have been in the trenches with many other women who have struggled to emotionally separate from their ex-husband, struggled in their divorce healing, and with relationships (including “co-parenting”) after divorce.
I’m here to share my prophetic wisdom to facilitate restoration in the lives of hurting women.
Like a doula for divorce recovery. I am just a “woman who serves”… divorcing women. I help them to grow and learn to be healthy after divorce. I want to empower you in your journey to reclaim your life… and gain a stronger faith.
- Two (2) One-Hour (60 minutes each) personal Zoom Meeting video or phone calls to be scheduled over the next 30 days (this will get you moving forward in the next 30 days*).
- Email communication between the two sessions to guide you on this journey.
- Links to resources or printables for your specific needs.
Have a specific question? Contact me.