You don’t know what to do or where to turn.
Your view of emotional health has been distorted by a psychological abuser.
You’re hurt, angry, bitter, and confused.
You have no idea how to move forward from this place of pain and destruction.
And although you’ve read the Bible, you don’t know how to apply it to your divorce situation.
What if you had access to someone who had learned about divorce healing and has walked with many women through the pain?
What if you had a sounding board and listening ear to your unique issues… to help you learn and grow through them?
Well, you do!
I offer one-on-one Christian divorce mentoring/coaching to empower women to reclaim their life, find healing and peace after divorce.
The Value of Christian Divorce Coaching
- Learn that you have worth, value, and rights as a human being.
- Be encouraged to set goals and move forward intentionally each day.
- Be prepared for divorce and court hearings with confidence.
- Set personal limits on your own time and peace through boundaries.
- Be empowered to make your own decisions – what’s best for you and your household.
- Gain strength as we walk this journey together to get you from where you are now… to where you’d like to be.
Not all coaching relationships are a good fit. This consult will allow you to decide if coaching is right for you and if Jen can help you. This is a great first step towards identifying areas you need to work on during and after divorce. Take your healing into your own hands and schedule your first appointment today!
A thriving life is waiting for you!!
I have been in the trenches with many other women who have struggled to leave an abusive marriage, struggled in their divorce healing, and with relationships (including “co-parenting”) during separation and after divorce.
I’m here to share my prophetic wisdom to facilitate restoration in the lives of hurting women.
Like a doula for divorce recovery. I am just a “woman who serves”… divorcing women. I help them to grow and learn to be healthy after divorce. I want to empower you in your journey to reclaim your life… and gain a stronger faith.
Set up a “getting you to know you session” to see if I’m the right Christian Divorce Mentor or coach for you.
- 30-45 minute personal Zoom Meeting video or phone call
- Links to resources for your specific needs, if needed
Have a specific question? Contact me.